Dyane 6 Edelweiss 03-1982 30.998 km
This special version of the Dyane 6 has only been delivered and produced in Spain in Vigo. It was introduced in December 1981 in a series of 750 pieces and this is number 664. We found this nice Dyane in the province of Badajoz in southern Spain. With only one owner and 30.998 km still in very nice condition.
Nice is that the maintenance history is fully kept and even the new bill is still present. The chassis and technology are in perfect condition. The bodywork is generally nice, but the Spanish sun has made the paint a bit thin in some places.
Special details of the Edelweiss are:
– „Edelweiss“ logo and striping on the doors, mudguards and tailgate
– Metallic gray wheels
– Wheel covers of the GS X3
– Black exterior mirror
– Black rubber strips at the bottom of the doors and rear fenders
– Black rear bumper with brackets
– Luggage rack on the boot lid
– Rear lights Peugeot 104 with adapted rear panel
– Black paint on the front fenders
– Black roof
– Black door frames at the height of the door handles and frames between the rear fender and body
– Black striping on the underside of the doors and rear fenders, on the front fender plates and the bonnet
– Black rear panel
– Black tailgate handle and fuel cap
– Serial number on the tailgate
– Blue interior trim
– Different sun visors.
We deliver this Dyane fully roadworthy including major maintenance and new a.p.k. (MOT)